Home / Careers / Job Application
Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager will exercise supervision over all projects assigned to him/her with respect to estimating, bidding, and pricing to completion. The APM will provide leadership to the project in conjunction with the Project Manager, Project Superintendent, Subcontractors, and Suppliers by assisting them in planning, implementation, and coordination of work to provide timely and economical completion with high-quality, good relationships, and maximum profits.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited construction related curriculum preferred OR experience equivalent to a 4-year degree including training and working knowledge of quality principles.
- 6-8 years’ of construction related experience.
- 5 years of management/supervisory experience.
- A strong working knowledge of construction means and methods of high-end new construction and renovation work.
- High level of proficiency with software used in the construction industry utilized for accounting, scheduling, project management and correspondence.
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership abilities.
- Ability to travel to and inspect the jobsite(s) as needed.
- Ability to properly train others and monitor their work for quality and completeness.