Home / Careers / Job Application
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information; controlling construction costs.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and Maintain Scopes of work for different types of projects.
- Individual Scope Sheets must be filled out and returned with each proposal.
- Maintain scope sheets for individual trades
- Level all Bids per trade on a single Leveling Sheet. At completion of Bid, all Leveling Sheets to be put to one Excel Workbook to turn over to Operations.
- Use and update Smartbid by contacting Subcontractors early in the bid process to ensure 3 -5 bids for each trade. Answer questions regarding bid and develop relationship with Subcontractors.
- Communicate with other Estimators to ensure all items shown on the drawings are included in the final estimate.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Analyzing Information
- Developing Budgets
- Vendor Relationships
- Reporting Skills
- Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus